Following recent stakeholder meetings, we are taking the next steps in the Community Energy Planning process, adapting guidelines recommended for “community-wide” energy planning, as illustrated here:
This meeting will focus on summarizing our progress so far, and on next steps: continuing stakeholder engagement and research on the local energy system.
1. ACE planning process (recap for new participants)
2. Stakeholder engagement process to date / key learnings
3. Additional stakeholder meetings (county, grassroots, Paq’tnkek and others)
4. Summer plans – “seeing is believing”, research etc.
5. Next steps in the ACE planning process (September onwards)
All are welcome!